Terms And Conditions
All claims for shortages, manufacturing, customer service errors or shipping damage must be made within 24 hours of the date of delivery.
Non-receipt of items sent to overseas addresses will be non-refundable.
Customer must pay for shipping cost of all returned products, except when it is a confirmed shipping/packing, manufacturing or customer service error.
All returns must be pre-approved by a Customer Service Representative.
No credit will be given until returned product is received.
Credit for re-saleable/re-stockable products will be accepted up to a maximum of 30 days of date of invoice (books up to a maximum of 10 days) and will receive a 75% credit of original purchase price.
The following products are not considered re-saleable/re-stockable and will not be accepted for return:
- Products with the tamper-evident seal broken or missing.
- Products with price tags/stickers affixed or soiled labels/boxes.
- Books not in mint condition.
- Custom-manufactured products.
- Unpack and inspect shipment for damage within 24 hours.
- If product or packaging is damaged, all shipping containers and packing materials must be held for inspection at the option of the delivery carrier.
Washington Homeopathic Products, Inc.
260 J R Hawvermale Way, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411